1. SKIM LATIHAN 1 MALAYSIA
As part as our corporate social responsibility inrealizing Vision of 1Malaysia, TNB, along with selected Independent PowerProducers (IPPs) and in cooperation with Ministry of Energy, Green Technologyand Water (KeTTHA), is inviting allgraduates who meet the criteria as detailed below to participate in SL1M – IBE where a 12-month training programwith comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training in various businessfunctions in TNB, selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs), and KeTTHA, areprovided to those selected for this training scheme. This training scheme is aimedto further improve the employability of the graduates to secure jobs at the jobmarket.
- Malaysian citizen
- Possess a good bachelor degree inElectrical Engineering (majoring in power), Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science / InformationTechnology, Accounting / Finance, Business Administration / Human Resource, andLegal Studies / Law andmust berecognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam(JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- CGPA 2.70 and above for Degreein Electrical Engineering (majoring in power) and CGPA 3.00 andabove for DegreeinMechanical Engineering,Civil Engineering, ComputerScience/ InformationTechnology,Accounting / Finance, Business Administration / Human Resource and LegalStudies / Law
- SPM/SPMV with credits in BahasaMalaysia, English,Mathematics and pass in PendidikanIslam / Moral
- Age 27 years old and below
- Unemployed after 6 months graduating from local andoverseas universities
- If currently being employed, the current jobrequires lower than a degree qualification (underemployed)
- Willing to be trained at any TNB business units or selected Independent Power Producers(IPPs)
- Priority to graduates with low household income
- RM2,000 per month forsubsistence allowance
- 12 days per year for earned leave entitlement
- 12 months insurancecoverage
- Reimbursement of medicalexpenses up toRM360 per year
How to apply:
-Interested candidates who meet the aboverequirements are invited to apply online. Please log on to http://emadis.tnb.com.myORhttp://emadis.hq.tnb.com.my/emadis/ORwww.tnb.com.my>>Careers>>eMadis and fillin all the information needed.
-Incomplete applications or hard copyresumes will not be entertained.
-Applications must reach us before 09 January 2015.Onlyshort listed candidates will be notified.
-Any enquiries or assistance, please contact 03-2296 6191 (En.Yusuf) / 03-2296 6660 (Pn.Jayenthi) /03-2296 6488 (Pn.Muzaleeza)
Sila kongsi info jawatan ini sekarang:
SILA FOLLOW KAMI UNTUK INFO TERKINI:Follow @twitter